Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Shocking Fat Loss Story

Like so many overweight people, I've spend months desperately trying to lose weight. I've tried almost everything from Atkins to diet pills but nothing seemed to work. I could never burn off enough body fat to feel good about myself.

I won't even go into the how much money I've wasted on all these products, that's a story on it's own. During a 4 month period I tried but was forced to give up with Alli (Xenical), South Beach, Atkins and a range of other weight loss systems and products.

The miracle of diet pills is that people believe it is a miracle.

I know that some people will shout that certain diet pills did the trick for them, but would you like to be a diet pill junkie for the rest of your life? Besides they're unhealthy so sooner or later you will have to stop using it. In time your body will simply adjust to the change and the pills will become less effective.

Low Carb Diets

Low carb diets are way too strict and not sustainable. After only a few days of going on one of these diets I felt weak and miserable and was forced to stop. Most people who go on these kinds of diets lose weight initially, only to gain it back again.

Balanced Diet

The issue with any diet, may it be Atkins or whatever, isn't if you can lose weight in the short term, but whether you can stick to the diet and keep the weight off, not just for a few months, but essentially forever.

Luckily, there is an amazing new diet that is not unbalanced in one way or the other. I found it to be sustainable and I only had to make a few changes to my eating habits. Most importantly, I feel like I can live with this diet for the rest of my live and I feel satisfied throughout the day. I don't have any cravings for certain foods, since I'm allowed to eat most of the foods I love.

At last, I have discovered the secret to losing weight...

Since going on this diet, I've already lost 12.5 pounds and I have a lot more energy during the day. My self confidence has improved and I'm not ashamed of how I look anymore.

No comments: