Friday, September 12, 2008

How to Lose 5 Pounds a Week - How to Lose Weight Safely

Do you want to know how to lose 5 pounds a week? More importantly, do you want to know how to lose weight safely? I know I did. I tried Denial and it worked for a while until my zippers kept popping and I finally got tired buying one size larger every time I went shopping.

I tried Atkins, the Zone, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, hmm; let's see what else? Well, you get the picture! The fat loss thing; been there and done that. So, how do my old fat loss days help you? Well, I finally found out how to lose my fat. I learned how to lose 5 pounds a week and just as important, I learned how to lose weight safely.

Plus, I have even more good news. The information is the same whether you want to know how to loose 30 pounds in a month or if you want to loose 15 pounds in a week or like I asked earlier, if you would like to know how to lose 5 pounds a week?

Basically it works just the opposite of your financial budget. The financial budget says that you need to keep more than you spend. But, with the belly budget, you have to spend more energy than you take in. Down and dirty that means, if you use more calories than you store, PRESTO, you simply won't have a weight problem. Ok, so specifically what will help? You are in luck; I have some tips for you.

1). Increase Protein - I don't mean you have to become some cave man or cave woman and walk around with a smoked turkey leg in your hand, I am talking lean meats and fish which stay in your stomach longer so that you won't overeat. .

2). Decrease or Eliminate Alcohol and Sugar drinks - Lay off wine, beer, liquor and soft drinks. These are empty calories that will only add weight.

3). Increase Water - I know, I know, so how does drinking more water help lose weight? Specifically, how to make you lose 5 pounds a week? Drinking more water helps your body burn and process fat.

4). Increase Exercise - I don't mean you have to try out for the Olympic team, just get active, it doesn't matter what you do, just get moving and stay moving a minimum of 20 minutes 3-4 times a week. Really, when you think about how many hours are in a whole week; this isn't much time at all.

5). Eliminate Or Reduce Starches From Your Diet - Since the body needs more water to digest starches, eating fewer starches will actually create a fluid loss. Learning how certain foods affect your weight, helps you know how to lose 5 pounds a week.

If you will follow these diets tips, you will lose weight, I can't absolutely promise that you will know how to lose 5 pounds a week, but you will consistently lose weight. However, for optimum health, you need to get an overall healthy lifestyle program and live that way. Eating a certain way for a few days or few weeks won't cut it over the long haul.

No comments: